Thought it's not until fall, I'm still trying to figure out how I want to go about my curriculum this fall. At the heart of my curriculum will be my structures - what tools am I going to give my students to communicate? I think I'm back to pulling my structures from the LICT books because they offer the most repetition and consistently build upon one another. One of the reasons I love this book is because it uses the most common words and structures. Moreover, the Pobre Ana series, also written by Blaine Ray, uses many of the same structures, so doing stories based on the LICT extended readers should enable students to read more and more of the Pobre Ana series. Mostly, I just want my curriculum to be consistent and provide my students CI through repetition and spiraling!
That seems to be the direction I'm going... but I might have to put it on hold for a while I get this house ready to be sold and plan my Latino Culture class!
Finally, after logging into twitter simply to follow #manhunt yesterday for hours straight, I finally decided to get going with this Twitter thing - so good so far! What an incredible thing technology is :) Follow me there!
No comments:
Post a Comment