Friday, March 29, 2013

Pobre Ana: Story 4 - Chucky's Chocolate


Structures:
Story:
Había un chico malo que se llamaba Chucky.  Siempre comía chocolate.  Siempre le gritaba a su mamá: "¡Quiero chocolate!"  Siempre le gritaba a su papá: "¡Quiero chocolate!"  Siempre le gritaba a su maestra: "¡Quiero chocolate!"  Nunca comía otras cosas.
There was a bad boy that called himself Chucky.  He always ate chocolate.  He always yelled at his mom: "I want chocolate!"  He always yelled at his dad: "I want chocolate!"  He always yelled at his teacher: "I want chocolate!"  He never ate other things.

Un día, Chucky fue a su mamá y le grito: "¡Quiero chocolate!" porque siempre comía chocolate.  Pero, su mamá no tenía chocolate.  Chucky buscó el chocolate en la casa, pero no lo encontró.  Encontró un calcetín.  Nunca comía calcetines, pero tenía hambre y lo comió.  No estaba contento.
One day, Chucky went to his mom and to her yelled: "I want chocolate!" because he always ate chocolate.  But, his mom didn't have chocolate.  Chucky looked for the chocolate in the house, but didn't find it.  He found a sock.  He never ate socks, but he had hunger and ate it.  He wasn't happy.

Chucky fue a su papá y le grito: "¡Quiero chocolate!" porque siempre comía chocolate.  Pero, su papá no tenía chocolate.  Chucky buscó el chocolate en su carro, pero no lo encontró.  Encontró dinero.  Nunca comía dinero, pero tenía mucho hambre y lo comió.  No estaba contento.
Chucky went to his dad and to him yelled: "I want chocolate!" because he always ate chocolate.  But, his dad didn't have chocolate.  Chucky looked for the chocolate in his car, but didn't find it.  He found money.  He never ate money, but he had much hunger and ate it.  He wasn't happy.

Chucky fue a su maestra y le grito: "¡Quiero chocolate!" porque siempre comía chocolate.  Pero, su maestra no tenía chocolate.  Chucky buscó el chocolate en el baño, y lo encontró.  Encontró chocolate raro y largo.  Lo comió.  Nunca comía chocolate otra vez.
Chucky went to his teacher and to her yelled: "I want chocolate!" because he always ate chocolate.  But, his teacher didn't have chocolate.  Chucky looked for the chocolate in the bathroom (or trash can) and found it.  He found strange and long chocolate.  He ate it.  He never ate chocolate again.

No comments:

Post a Comment