- Materials and resources
- "Store" - all of our props and costumes
- student library
- teacher library
- Common objects (door, clock, window, etc.)
- Spare items (golf pencils, loose-leaf-papers)
- Spanish support
- Labels for objects and areas
- Conjugation charts (not for focus, but support)
- Decorations
- window curtains
- cultural artifacts
- posters/pictures of other countries
Welcome to my classroom site with my plans, ideas, materials and more! As I prepare for my first year of teaching, I am developing my curriculum and materials for my Flipped TPRS classroom with Genius Hour/20 Time. I'm happy to share my work with others and am always eager to hear your thoughts and suggestions!
Monday, May 27, 2013
What do I want my classroom to look like?
OK, so in interviews, this has more to do with the environment and activities rather than physical appearance. However, as I'm hearing more and more about our new campus and thinking of things that I'd like to have readily available to help students, I'd like to touch on the actual physical appearance of my room. Like many of my posts, this will be one that gets updated over time :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment