Today, I discovered Señora Barragán's website and blog. She's got a lot of great ideas!
One in particular was for a resource called Inklewriter.
Isn't this exactly what we do for our stories - having a framework, and then allowing students to change the details?? Of course, I would most likely be using the feature that simply changes the nouns used throughout the story... But, I could also change the ending! What a great way for students to practice reading stories at home! Adding this to my must-do list :)
Welcome to my classroom site with my plans, ideas, materials and more! As I prepare for my first year of teaching, I am developing my curriculum and materials for my Flipped TPRS classroom with Genius Hour/20 Time. I'm happy to share my work with others and am always eager to hear your thoughts and suggestions!
No comments:
Post a Comment