Thursday, March 14, 2013

Strip Bingo

Copied from the MoreTPRS Listserv - Thanks Andrea!

Thought I'd share a game that I found online ( sorry I can't remember the
original source). First of all its called "strip bingo" so it has their
attention! They refer to a mini situation or a list of phrases, and write down
one word or phrase in each of their 5 boxes in their "strip" of paper. Info
through and call each word and they ALL say the English (or vice versa). At that
point anyone who had the called word(s) at one of the end squares on their strip
of paper gets to rip them off. The catch is they can only tear off a word when
it's at the last word on one end of their paper. First one to have all of their
words called and ripped off wins. Try absolutely loved it and it got tons of
reps with the phrases we were focusing on. Best of all, there's no prep!

No comments:

Post a Comment