"The Theif" Inklewriter Story
Some possible uses for these:
- Out of class reading activity
- Make-up for students who miss the story
- Help with storytelling in-class (you could add additional details and circling, act it out, etc)
- In-class reading activity
And I'm sure there are many more applications!
Just a tip: Decide what you want to circle and personalize carefully. Each detail that is circled or personalized adds more work!
Jillane
ReplyDeleteI shared this on Twitter and wanted to tag you in the Tweet but I couldn't find you on Twitter. If you aren't on Twitter, I strongly encourage you to open an account. I learn so much there. It's the best Professional Development that is available 24/7.
Your ideas, stories, creations like this Inklewriter story can benefit many teachers and you'll make the work more accessible by Tweeting links to it.
Cynthia
Ok, I give in. Maybe Twitter has more merit than simply broadcasting the details of your life to the world :P (hence why I didn't have an account yet). I followed you! I guess I need to figure out how to use it now.... X-D
DeleteI might be a tech-savvy person, but I'm shockingly behind the times when it comes to Twitter.
No time like the present to jump in and benefit from the constant flow of information from Twitter. Choose people to follow based on their educational tweets and how beneficial they are to your teaching. You'll be overwhelmed with the amount of shared resources available!
ReplyDeleteInklewriter is a great find and a really creative way to get reps, thank you! If you give it for homework, do you do anything to check that they did it? Or do you not care?
ReplyDelete