Welcome to my classroom site with my plans, ideas, materials and more! As I prepare for my first year of teaching, I am developing my curriculum and materials for my Flipped TPRS classroom with Genius Hour/20 Time. I'm happy to share my work with others and am always eager to hear your thoughts and suggestions!
Sunday, May 26, 2013
Class Dojo
I was just reading an article about Making Time for Genius Hour in the Classroom, which led me to discover Class Dojo, free classroom management software. It's so simple and easy to use, and this would be great to give feedback and track data! I think it would be especially effective during all our activities, particularly asking stories to keep the flow of the story and helping students tune back in. I especially liked the idea of letting a good student run the points - as he said, never do what you can have a student do!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi Jillane - Kalen from ClassDojo here. Just wanted to shoot you a quick note to say thank you for taking the time to write about us - our entire team here truly appreciates your support :)
ReplyDeleteIf there's ever anything we can do for you, please don't hesitate to reach out!
ps. We'd love to have you join our VIP team: Just paste this link in your browser when you're logged into ClassDojo and you'll get first access to all our new features!: http://teach.classdojo.com/#!/launchpad/vip