- Reading Materials
- Class library
- Children's books
- Popular books in Spanish
- Readers
- Class story collections
- Articles in Spanish
- Class sets of curriculum novels
- LICT Extended Stories
- Storytelling
- Stuffed animals
- Clothing
- Wigs
- Misc. Props
- Ben Slavic Posters
- References
- The Power of Cognates
- Songs for Spanish Class
- TPRS in a Year
- Story Scripts, Volume 1
- Story Scripts, Volume 2
- PQA in a Wink
- Stuff for Spanish Class
- Decorations
- Verb endings posters
- Rejoinder Poster
- Maps
- Cultural Artifacts
- Other
Welcome to my classroom site with my plans, ideas, materials and more! As I prepare for my first year of teaching, I am developing my curriculum and materials for my Flipped TPRS classroom with Genius Hour/20 Time. I'm happy to share my work with others and am always eager to hear your thoughts and suggestions!
Thursday, May 23, 2013
Shopping List
I am compiling a list of resources and materials I'd like to gather for my classroom. As I come across items I want, I'll list them here!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment